Wednesday 9 October 2013

What will i be assessed on?

I will be assessed on the following components;
  • Research
  • Filming
  • Planning
  • Post production

Research;This will include looking at different sources to find existing film features and genres so I am able to get ideas for my project. I will need to look at camera angles and find out what effects camera angles have on an audience and a film. I will also look at the representation of a film for example, body language and facial expressions, again what effects this has on the film and the audience it is being presented to. I am going to start by looking at film trailers to see how they have edited the film, into a smaller piece of film to make it attractive to the audience and engage the audience to want to go and see it.

Filming;To film; we will be working in groups. We will put all of our planning and research together to decide on a final group idea for the 2 minute opening of our film. We will have to take into account camera angles, music and costume, lighting etc. 

Planning;My strategy for planning is to brain storm all of my ideas but keep them colour coordinated because it is easier for me to notice the sections in my planning. Then when we are placed into our groups I will find it easy to explain my ideas to the group and put my planning towards the final idea of our 2 minute opening of our film.

Post production;This is the editing of all of the footage we have shot as our group; including adding a sound track, music, extra sound effects. This will also include us re-arranging the footage into a sequence that works so we have the best opening for the film. We need to keep it engaging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment