Tuesday 25 February 2014

First Storyboard

During the process of creating the storyboard i have experimented a lot and have changed my mind on many occasions. I have tried to create a very detailed storyboard and use a lot of different stages during the process, independently I have focussed on ensuring that the notes below each block entail a brief description of what is going on but it also includes hat camera angles are used and whether I want the scenery to be light or dark. I have also in some of the blocks included some post production ideas, such as fades and different editing techniques which are seen as good to use in the stage of the opening sequence. 

I have tried to include a range of different camera angles, and different editing techniques. I have not yet decided on what types of sounds we will use as a group, this will be discussed as a group and added to our blogs at a later date.


There are 30 blocks to the storyboard and the photos of the storyboard will be uploaded tonight....

The final 13 blocks of the storyboard are made up of the title sequence explaining who plays each character and who the crew of the film are, as stated on the storyboard the following blocks will be held on the screen from 2-4 seconds , as they will flip on the screen as if it was the luck of a card trick. 










No comments:

Post a Comment