Monday 20 January 2014

Brainstorm

This was the first idea to come from other members of the group, personally I didn't think that this idea was 'thinking outside of the box', after speaking to my teacher independently I was certain that this idea was far too cliche, so I began to think of some sub-genres and hybrids that my group could explore, my two favorites that I had came across were romance thrillers and western-crime thrillers. 


initial idea:






As we have decided too discard this idea as we have fallen into all of the classic filming traps, we have finalised a few different ideas and each member of the group is going to individually research again and in more depth, their genre, each member will create a brief storyboard and possibly a short script to present to the rest of the group. I will be researching western crime thriller genre and the others will be taking on romance thrillers, horrors, romance thrillers and sci-fi thrillers.



2 comments:

  1. Blog is coming together nicely. What you need now is more of the planning section which is severely lacking in any depth, with only one post. This is the area upon which you need to concentrate on. Reflect and evaluate on the whole production process and comment on your decision making and how research has informed this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay thanks for the feedback, will do

    ReplyDelete